Buckhead Christian Ministry offers unpaid internships for students from local and national colleges and universities. Our goal is to provide students with the opportunity to learn professional skills and experience how a non-profit operates. BCM is currently looking for Summer and Fall interns in the following areas:
- Potential candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Interns must be at least 19 years of age
- Internships are unpaid and provide no housing or travel assistance
- College credit is available upon request, school approval and department capabilities
- Work schedules are determined by the need of the agency and the student intern
To learn more about our available internships, contact the Director of Volunteer and Community Relations.