Groups and Families
BCM is a great place for small groups to volunteer – many group activities are available on weekends, in addition to our regular hours. Food pantry projects can also be arranged for evening hours. We welcome volunteers as young as six years old, and can host groups of up to eight people. Please ask us about our policies on minimum age and supervision requirements.
We look forward to working with your group on one of the following activities:
- Buckhead THRIFTique: Work together to help customers, sort and price merchandise and accept donations.
- Food Pantry: Feed the hungry by organizing a food and/or toiletry drive. You can also stock the pantry and keep it organized.
- Special Projects & Events: Create school supply packages and hygiene kits.
Fundraising and Special Events
- Fundraising Volunteers help BCM gain special event sponsorships, collect auction items and introduce BCM to new friends. Time commitment: varies.
- Special Events Volunteers help plan and/or staff events such as the Joyous Toys Store, our Annual Appreciation Dinner, Tee It Up and ‘Tis the Season. These events provide funding for BCM’s programs and help us celebrate with our partners, clients and volunteers. Time commitment: varies.
BCM is always in need of volunteers who are willing to share their professional skills. If you have expertise you would like to share, let us know!